Refund & Cancellation Policies
- If a customer wants to cancel the service before installation, he shall get 100% refund.
- If a customer wants to unsubscribe the services after two or three months then he will not get any refund.
- But prior to service being provisioned due to an inability of Service Provider / Company to deliver service within the agreed period, no charges will be levied to the subscriber. (Standard delivery period is 7 days from the date of clearance of the cheque; paid towards subscription charges.)
- But prior to service being provisioned due to the decision of the subscriber, all one-time charges such as installation charges, activation charges, transactional charges charged as per online payments made by customer etc will be forfeited.
- After service provisioning; all one time, recurring charges will be payable as applicable.
- Any refund, if applicable, will be paid to the subscriber within 15 working days from account termination. Account termination will be done on receipt of CPE in working condition and settlement of all balance outstanding will be carried out in 3 working days & communication would be made to a customer through Emails.